• Auto-LED light
• A light-emitting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face, incl. the feature of an Auto Light Switch that illuminates the display when the watch is angled towards the face.
• Shock-resistant construction protects against impact and vibration.
• Magnetic resistant
• The housing is designed to shield the clock from magnetic fields.
• World time function
• Displays the current time in major cities and specific areas around the world.
• Stopwatch function - 1/1000 sec. - 100 hours
• Measures with an accuracy of thousandth part seconds the meantime and the end time. •Signals confirm the starting/stop selection. •The measuring capacity reaches up to 100 hours.
• Timer - 1/1 min. - 24 hours (with automatic repeat)
• For fans of precision: the countdown timers help you to remember specific or recurring events by giving off an audible signal at a preset time. They then count back automatically from the preset time. The time can be set to the nearest minute and up to 24 hours in advance. Ideal for people who need to take medicines every day or those who do interval training.
• 5 daily alarms
• The daily alarm reminds you about recurring events with an acoustic signal at the time you have set. You can also activate hourly time signal that indicates each full hour. This model has 5 independent alarms for flexible reminders of important appointments.
• Snooze feature
• Each time you stop the alarm, it sounds again after a few minutes.
• Speed display
• The average speed for a travelled route can be measured. Simply enter the distance at the start and press the stop watch when the destination has been reached - and the average speed is shown.
• Automatic calendar
• Once set, the automatic calendar always displays the correct date.
• 12/24-hour timekeeping
• Times can be displayed in either a 12-hour or 24-hour format.
• Mineral glass
• The tough, scratch-resistant mineral glass protects the watch against unsightly damage.
• Resin case
• Resin band
• Natural resin is the ideal material for wrist straps thanks to its extremely durable and flexible properties.
• 3 Years - 1 Battery
• The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years.
• 200 Meters Water resistance classification
• Perfect for free diving without scuba gear: the watch is water resistant to 20 bar / 200 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 2281)
+/- 15 sec seconds per month
• Type of battery
approx. 55,1mm x 52,2mm x 16,6mm (H x W x D)
approx. 70,6 g
Should an item not meet with your satisfaction for whatever reason you may return the goods to the Casio Shop within seven days of receipt. You will then get a full refund less all direct costs incurred by the Casio Shop associated with the order such as actual delivery costs. If you have purchased a watch but you would like to change it for another model, the Casio Shop will collect the watch from you FREE of charge (application to South Africa only) but you will need to pay for the delivery of the new model. All goods must be returned with all packaging, documentation and be undamaged in any way (a resellable condition). A written reason for the cancellation must accompany the returned goods.
The Casio Shop is now offering FREE door to Door delivery on all watch orders country wide and R450 for all watches shipped internationally. Shipping charges for larger orders such as keyboards, digital pianos and projectors vary from R200-R450 depending on you location. Please note that you are able to collect you purchase from the Johannesburg warehouse or our Cape Town office and pay no delivery charge. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O Boxes, a physical address is required for our couriers.
Please note that all goods are dispatched from JHB and do take some time to reach our Cape Town office. If you live in a surchargable location and wish to pay less for you delivery we can send you order with the postal service but the delivery time is 4-6 days.
Delivery Time Frame
The Casio Shop strives to fulfill orders as soon as possible. Under normal circumstances, the time it takes from when an order is placed until it is dispatched for delivery, is 1 working day. (Once an order is dispatched it may take between 1-2 working days)
If an item is out of stock, an email notification containing a stock ETA will be sent to you. You will be given the option of either waiting for the item or requesting a refund. Approximate time taken from dispatch to the receipt of goods:
• Major Centres via Express Courier: 1 working day (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
• Regional Areas via Express Courier: 1 to 2 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
• International Orders: 5 to 7 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
Should an order be particularly heavy or bulky, an additional working day may be required.
Once The Casio Shop has dispatched your order, you willl be able to find your RAM or Aramex courier tracking number in your account backend (simply log into your account to find your shipment tracking number). If you would like us to assist your with your tracking number for you order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is required upon delivery
You may be requested on delivery to produce your ID and / or credit card for fraud prevention purposes. Also please note deliveries will only take place during business hours unless special arrangements have been made.