• Mineral Glass
• Shock Resistant
• 200-meter water resistance
• Case / bezel material: Resin
• Resin Band
• LED backlight (Super Illuminator)
• Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
• Flash alert
• Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
• World time
• 29 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off
• 1/100-second stopwatch
• Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
• Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
• Other: 5-second countdown auto start
• Countdown timer
• Measuring unit: 1 second
• Countdown range: 24 hours
• Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
• Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper on/off
• 3 multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
• Hourly time signal
• Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
• 12/24-hour format
• Button operation tone on/off
• Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, year, month, date, day
• Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
• Approx. battery life: 10 years on CR2032
• Size of case: 57.5 X 53.9 X 20.4 mm
• Total weight: 79 g
Trusted Product Reviews
Casio Shop Returns Policy
Should an item not meet with your satisfaction for whatever reason you may return the goods to the Casio Shop within seven days of receipt. You will then get a full refund less all direct costs incurred by the Casio Shop associated with the order such as actual delivery costs. If you have purchased a watch but you would like to change it for another model, the Casio Shop will collect the watch from you FREE of charge (application to South Africa only) but you will need to pay for the delivery of the new model. All goods must be returned with all packaging, documentation and be undamaged in any way (a resellable condition). A written reason for the cancellation must accompany the returned goods.
The Casio Shop is now offering FREE door to Door delivery on all watch orders country wide and R450 for all watches shipped internationally. Shipping charges for larger orders such as keyboards, digital pianos and projectors vary from R200-R450 depending on you location. Please note that you are able to collect you purchase from the Johannesburg warehouse or our Cape Town office and pay no delivery charge. Please note that we do not deliver to P.O Boxes, a physical address is required for our couriers.
Please note that all goods are dispatched from JHB and do take some time to reach our Cape Town office. If you live in a surchargable location and wish to pay less for you delivery we can send you order with the postal service but the delivery time is 4-6 days.
Delivery Time Frame
The Casio Shop strives to fulfill orders as soon as possible. Under normal circumstances, the time it takes from when an order is placed until it is dispatched for delivery, is 1 working day. (Once an order is dispatched it may take between 1-2 working days)
If an item is out of stock, an email notification containing a stock ETA will be sent to you. You will be given the option of either waiting for the item or requesting a refund. Approximate time taken from dispatch to the receipt of goods:
• Major Centres via Express Courier: 1 working day (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
• Regional Areas via Express Courier: 1 to 2 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
• International Orders: 5 to 7 working days (Please note that this is the time from dispatch and not when the actual order was placed)
Should an order be particularly heavy or bulky, an additional working day may be required.
Once The Casio Shop has dispatched your order, you willl be able to find your RAM or Aramex courier tracking number in your account backend (simply log into your account to find your shipment tracking number). If you would like us to assist your with your tracking number for you order please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What is required upon delivery
You may be requested on delivery to produce your ID and / or credit card for fraud prevention purposes. Also please note deliveries will only take place during business hours unless special arrangements have been made.