|TCS is South Africa's leading authorised Casio retailer - all our products come with a 1 year South African warranty|
Casio to Release G-SHOCK with Octagonal Metal Bezel
Released in 2019, the base-model GA-2100 inherited the concept of the DW-5000C, the very first G-SHOCK, but was a digital-analog combination model with a slim profile and streamlined design. With its distinct octagonal shape and straightforward design, the GA-2100 has been a popular choice worldwide, particularly among young people.
The new GM-2100 retains the streamlined form and slim profile of the GA-2100, but adds a new forged metal bezel to give the watch a sharper look. A round hairline finish is applied to the top surface of the bezel and a mirror polish to the sides, giving it a beautiful metallic gleam. Options with blue-gray IP (GM-2100N) and dark gray IP (GM-2100B) bezels are available, to suit any smart style. The dials are treated with a vapor deposition finish in new navy blue, green, and red hues to achieve appealing metallic color schemes. The watch band employs a square dot texture with incremental variations in dot size, resulting in a sharp look to match the face design.
- Casio to Release First G-SHOCK MUDMASTER Built with Forged Carbon
- Casio announces the release of the collaboration model featuring the iconic PAC-MAN game that is popular around the world.
- Casio to Release G-SHOCK with Octagonal Metal Bezel
- Casio to Release First G-SHOCK Smartwatch with Wear OS by Google
- Casio to Release Slimmest-Ever G-STEEL